Upside Athletics believes that in order for athletes to reach their upside potential, they need to work on individual skills while also learning their game. Upside develops players’ physical & mental skills by focusing on the detailed fundamentals in a structured environment.
Upside Basketball Camp for High School
About the Camp
At the Upside Advanced High School Camp, we offer a hands-on approach to teaching the game. We review and demonstrate a select number of skills to a limited number of athletes. The skills that will be taught fit into each player’s game and maximize their overall ability. Enrollment is limited, so take advantage by signing up TODAY!
Skills taught in Camp
- Different ways to finish at the rim with contact and counter moves
- Attacking the defense in transition with 3 dribbles
- Interior dominance through strong post moves and hook shots
- Shooting footwork and creating your shot
- Advanced ball handling using tennis balls
- A competitive mindset with challenging drills
… and many more skills, that pros use, so athletes can reach their upside potential. Don’t miss the chance to take your game to the next level.
July 11th – July 13th 2017
Open to both Girls & Boys | 8th – 12th Grade
Basketball Skills Sessions are 9AM-12:30PM
GYM: Willamalane – Bob Keefer Center
Space still available for this Limited Class. Register now to save a spot in this Advanced Camp.
High School Camp rate is $175